I represent clients in need of legal representation under the most difficult circumstances. I assist people facing a criminal charge from misdemeanors to felonies. I also work with individuals and families contemplating divorce. My family law and criminal law practice often come together to assist people with issues related to Child Protection Services (CPS) and protective orders. I represent clients that have been targeted by CPS and I represent clients seeking to establish or defeat protective orders. These are delicate legal issues that will have a lasting impact on my clients' lives.
As a sole practitioner I am able to devote the necessary time to each of my clients. I pride myself on providing personal attention and the dedication necessary to successfully emerge from these challenging circumstances. If you are facing a criminal charge or contemplating a divorce, you do not have to go through it alone. I can help. Let my knowledge, experience, and dedication to serving clients work for you.
Areas Of Practice
- Family Law
- Criminal Defense
- Texas, 1996
- University of Houston Law Center, Houston, Texas
- J.D. - 1996
- Texas A & M University
- B.S. - 1986
Professional Associations and Memberships
- State Bar of Texas, Family Law Section, Present
- Brazoria County Bar Association, Various offices held, incl. President, Present
- Lonestar Legal Aid, Board of Directors, 01/2013
- College of the State Bar, member, Present
- Texas Independent Bar Association, member, past speaker at Hawaii Crim Law Conf., 09/2000 to Present